A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain webpages. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their devices and, depending on the information contained and how devices are used, cookies can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of them, they allow or reject temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies are there?
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a webpage, platform, or application and use the different options or services in it, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process for an order, making the request for registration or participating in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Customisation cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined features according to a series of criteria at the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of uses and thus to measure and statistically analyse the use the users make of the service offered. To do so, their browsing on our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: Are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do so, we may analyse your Internet browsing habits and we may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way, of advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing for a specific profile to be created to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of The Fiestas, will compile information for statistical purposes, about the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website’s activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service used to analyse and draw up statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this site. This service and provided by Google, Inc. based in the United States headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, these cookies that compile the information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set out on the website Google.com. Including the possible transmission of said information to third parties due to a legal requirement or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your machine by adjusting the options of the browser installed on your computer: