- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), of which the owner is SOLINDATA S.L.S (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing on THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE’s website confers the status of a user thereof and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in the Legal Notice, which may be subject to amendment.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with law, good faith, public order, customs of trade and this Legal Notice. The user will be answerable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any harm that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs you that:
- The Responsible party is SOLINDATA S.L.
- Its TIC is: B84608215
- Its registered offices are at: C/ ISAAC ALBENIZ Nº 34, 28660, BOADILLA DEL MONTE, MADRID<7strong>
- Registered at Companies House of Madrid, Folio 153 – Volume 22336 – Book 0 – Page M398812 – Sec. 8 – Entry 1
To communicate with us, we offer you the following different forms of contact:
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tlfno: 931 847 238
All the notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by postal mail or any other means set out hereinabove.
- TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services can be accessed freely and without cost, however THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE makes the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon the prior completion of the relevant form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and up-to-dateness of all those data he/she communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be the sole party liable for any false or inaccurate statements he/she makes.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE’s content and services and to not use them to, among other things:
- Disseminate any unlawful, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content; or any content advocating terrorism; or, in general, anything that is contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or do anything likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate error or harm in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as impeding access by other users to the website and to its services by the massive consumption of the IT resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Try to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of the IT systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information belonging to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties.
- Impersonate another user, public administrations, or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless the user has the permission of the copyright holder or it is legally permitted to do so.
- 7. Collect data for advertising purposes or to send any kind of advertising or communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, and the software and its design and source codes constitute a work belonging to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the rights thereto may be understood as assigned to the user other than insofar as is strictly necessary to make proper use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and create authorised private copies, if they so wish, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to any third parties or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation. Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website belong to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE; it may not be understood that the use or access thereto awards the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, or any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any circumstances the existences of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, or the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those people who propose to establish must request prior written permission from THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. At all events, the hyperlink will only permit access to the homepage of our website; moreover, they must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or remarks about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or from including illicit content or content contrary to good conduct and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not liable for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions he/she carries out based on them.
- EXCLUSION from GUARANTEES and from LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is merely for the purposes of information; it does not fully guarantee access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or up-to-dateness, or its suitability or usefulness for any specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for harm of all kinds derived from:
- Inability to access the website, or a lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or up-to-dateness of its contents, as well as the existence of errors and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, or accessed via the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with and respect the law, good faith, public order, customs of trade and this legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not liable for the actions of third parties that infringe the intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to personal portrayal, as well as regulations in the field of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Moreover, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE refuses to accept any liability with respect to information beyond this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content this website offers. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee and is not responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, such that it shall not be liable for the result obtained, either. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not liable for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always request that you provide us with it voluntarily and expressly. The data collected through our website’s data collection forms or other means will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered at the General Register of Data Protection at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which SOLINDATA S.L. is responsible. This body shall process the data confidentially and with the exclusive purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE undertakes to not transfer, sell or share the data with third parties without their express consent.
Moreover, SOLINDATA S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or have ceased to be necessary or relevant for their purpose, according to what is set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke his/her consent and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and challenge by writing to that effect to the offices of SOLINDATA S.L. located at C/ ISAAC ALBENIZ Nº 34, 28660, BOADILLA DEL MONTE, MADRID, properly identifying himself/herself and clearly indicating the specific right being exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE adopts the relevant security levels required by the mentioned Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations.
However, it does not accept any liability for the harm derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or files.
If you opt to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our company, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be liable for the privacy policies of said website or for the cookies they may store in the user’s computer.
Our email policy is focused on sending communication messages that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the option to exercise your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
Should any user or a third party consider that there is evidence of the illicit use of any content and/or the carrying out of any illicit activity on the websites included or accessible through the website, he/she must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, properly identifying himself/herself, specifying the alleged infringements and declaring expressly at his/her liability that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For litigious issues that concern the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE’s website, Spanish law will be applicable, the Courts and Tribunals of MADRID (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of any laws, regulations, plans, general provisions or acts that must be formally published in public administrations’ official bulletins, these being the only instruments that duly attest to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website is to be understood as constituting guidance lacking any legal validity.